Monday, February 14, 2011

History of My Blog's Name

                   I know that my blog can be seen all over the world I will post articles that can inspire other in their life. I create this blog not only because of my project in Computer III but also to share some experiences in many bloggers. I know that If I don't use this blog in a proper way I might harm feelings of other people.
                  Blog's name is very important in a blog because only in your blog's name the reader will find out what  your articles all about. If your blog's name is too much serious only few bloggers will follow you.
                   My blog's name is Rated GP. I changed PG (parental guidance) to GP, the initial of my name Gemar Paul. In my blog there's no need to have parental guidance because all of my articles are good for children and also for adults.
   
    Rated GP

No comments:

Post a Comment